- I'm the oldest member of my Bible study. So I guess it is now a "young couples, plus Jeff" group.
- Regardless of what I do with my hair, you can clearly see my scalp from just about any angle. My widows peaks are Everest size.
- It takes a lot longer to recover from injuries, I have a constant knot in my shoulder, and when it rains my bones ache. All I need now is bunions and a hearing aide and I'll be all set.
- NBA players that were drafted when I was in high school and college are now retiring. Chris Webber basically started the trend of wearing long shorts in basketball and now he's hanging them up for good. Can I retire now too?
- I've started caring what the lawn looks like and I actually look around the house for projects to work on during the weekend (you know, when I could be watching or playing sports).
It is a good thing my wife helps me feel young. I think I'll go eat some candy from my Easter basket and play some video games.
Jeff, you are such a great writer! this post is hilarious. We had a great time in italy (many thanks to your suggestions and help!) and cant wait to see you guys and catch up.
ReplyDeleteJeff, you couldn't have said it better! I know just how you feel...we'll have to commiserate together during the final four.
ReplyDeletesounds like a good plan to me - we can yell at the TV and complain about those young whipper snappers should respect their elders
ReplyDelete