Friday, April 11, 2008

Planning Ahead

Spring is here and we're already seeing the summer calendar fill up.  Some highlights for us coming up:

  • NBA Playoffs - First time in a while the Celtics should be playing well into June!

  • Teammates Camping trip - We had fun last time, even if I'm not an outdoors person.  Setting up 100 yards from a bathroom made it much easier for a camping wimp like me.

  • Shakespeare Free For All - I'm going to try and convince people to see a free play with me.  For some people Shakespeare is either scary or boring, but I hope enough will give it a shot.  It really is fun to see it performed live.

  • Cruise #2 - We liked cruising so much, we decided to do it again! (this time with Jen's family)

  • Our Anniversery (6/26) and my birthday (6/28) will also happen while we're on the cruise.  (Not to mention the NBA draft, so I'll be looking for an internet lounge onboard)


Should be a fun summer.

1 comment:

  1. that does sound like a fun summer! if you can convince drew (and even if you cant), I am definitely in for the shakespeare! id invite myself on the cruise too, but... :)

    ReplyDelete