Jen is starting to wear some of her maternity clothes to work and apparently they really accent her baby bump, so she's getting lots of comments on it today. Of course she's thrilled!
We are counting down the days till June 19th when we can hopefully find out the sex of the baby. Then right after that (June 26) we get to set off on a cruise and celebrate our wedding anniversery (6/26) and my birthday (6/28). So we have a big month coming up ahead of us.
Oh yeah, and if the Celtics decide to win a few more games, we might have a chance to celebrate something else next month too. Don't want to jinx it though. Go Celtics!
Yea for baby Clark! Jen, I bet you look great!! I can't wait to see the "bump!"
ReplyDeleteYay Jen, I bet you look super cute! We can't wait to hear the news!
ReplyDelete