- I've been fighting a cough for 2 full weeks now. Not really a cold, just an annoying cough that won't go away. Last week the cough was keeping me awake at night. Thankfully that's over.
- As Jen mentioned, I got the opportunity of a lifetime to go to a Celtics playoff game. It turned out to be a huge game 7 win where Paul Pierce had the performance of his life. Great, great experience. Of course that also meant driving 11 hours up and 11 hours back. Sleep further deprived.
- Jen surprised me with a nice early birthday gift by taking me to see Lord of the Rings performed with a live orchestra at Wolf Trap. (Surprisingly normal looking crowd, except for that one guy that had a jeans jacket with elvin script written on the back) It was a lot of fun, but once again we were up late.
- Oh yeah, the Celtics are still playing in the playoffs, which means a lot of late nights watching games and trying to write coherently about the team so thousands of people have something to read after the game.
- This weekend I'm leading a procession of Teammates to see Hamlet performed. That also should be a lot of fun but once again, I'll probably crawl into bed well past midnight. Especially since the Celtics are actually playing that night and I'll need to get caught up when I get home.
So you see, sleep is highly overrated. I'll need to keep that attitude after we have the baby. Someone remind me to sleep for a week before the kid comes out to play.
I can't believe you got to go to a C's game 7 for free 12 rows off the floor. I'm dumb-founded. Who knew a little english minor would come in such handy....
ReplyDeleteI bet the game was completely amazing.
'grats on the baby pics. We found out this week that we're having a girl.
--doug >