- Please pray for my Dad. Seems like he's come down with Congestive Heart Failure - which is treatable, but something he'll have to keep a very close eye on for the rest of his life. At least he's out of the hospital.
- Jen is SO ready to be done with school. As a result, I'm SO ready for Jen to be done with school too.
- I'm ready for the NBA Finals to begin. I may not sleep for the next two weeks, but at least we have vacation coming up. Go Celtics!
- Only two weeks (and a day) till our sonogram appointment. It is so hard to wait. We just want to KNOW!
- I had fun at the Felts' going away party, but I think I interacted with the kids longer than I did the parents. Someday maybe I'll grow up, but probably not anytime soon. If you need to find me, I'll be at the kiddie table.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Quick Updates
Because there just isn't enough time for well thought out sentences...
Labels:
Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment