Friday, July 18, 2008

For Sale: Just About Anything

This year, Jen discovered Craigslist. We sold our old car earlier this year. When we started clearing out the office to make room for the nursery, we sold a desk, desk chair, and a cube-type display shelf on Craigslist. Now she's hooked.

Yesterday she actually started walking around thinking out loud "what else can we sell?"  Suddenly I started worrying that all my stuff was going to mysteriously disappear.  I may have to put my golf clubs under lock and key.

Still, I can't complain.  If there's one thing Jen likes more than saving money it is making money.  And she's got some free time this summer, so it keeps her entertained.  Some people make a nice living running businesses through Ebay and Craigslist.  Or it is a good way to take "one person's trash" and make it "another person's treasure" and make a profit doing so.

1 comment:

  1. she discovered CL this year??? man, Beth and I shopped out our entire wedding using CL. Just keep her away from the section "Best of...." Beth loves reading the stories

    ReplyDelete