This week I went back to work. The kids don't come back until next week so I spent all of my time setting up my classroom and going to pointless meetings. I was concerned about this week because of the physical demands it entails, but it turned out to not be too bad. My mom helped me out on two of the days which made a big difference. You're the best, Mom!
Today we had an Open House where the kids came with their parents for one hour and were able to meet their teachers. It is a crazy and chaotic hour, but it flies by. I got to meet approximately half of my students. I've gotten pretty good at picking out which kids will be great and which kids will be a handful. It looks like my morning class has a lot of handfuls, but my afternoon class is almost all girls so at least the day should end on a good note!
No comments:
Post a Comment