Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pregnancy Pillow Update

I'm pretty sure I like the pillow.  I still haven't slept much under normal conditions since I've gotten it, but I can feel it supporting the weight of my belly. 

My back pain became excruciating mid-way through our time in MA.  Jeff's generous back rubs stopped becoming effective so I found a new lifesaver: the heating pad.  I'm going out tomorrow to buy one!

1 comment:

  1. If you have never been to a chiropractor, maybe you should try one out! I started seeing one during preg with BabyBoy and it was great! She was a specialist in pregnancy and was amazing! Dr. Erica at Maimonides http://www.maimonideschiropractic.com/. She talked about how what she was doing and what she could do could make more room for the baby making it more comfortable for you and great for the positioning of the baby too. Others have gone to her too and have loved her. Just a thought! Will pray for you and your precious sleep!

    ReplyDelete