Sunday, August 3, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ballgame!

Last night was fun for Jeff and I as we both got to go to the Nationals game, but with different groups of people.  My sister had tickets and invited my parents and I and Jeff went with his good friends from college who are in town for a guys' weekend.

The Nationals finally broke their losing streak and had a pretty good fireworks display after the game, but the real highlight of the game for me was the food.  I had my favorite comfort meal, chicken fingers and fries, and the yummiest ice cream.  If you ever go to the new ballpark, skip all of those generic ice cream stands and go to Gifford's...it is so creamy and sweet and actually not a bad price for what you get (compared to some of the other food items in the park).

After the game, I went home-home to stay with my parents for the weekend so Jeff and his friends could really let loose without me there (there better not be anything broken when I get back!).  It was weird sleeping at their house again.

No comments:

Post a Comment