Sunday, August 31, 2008
why so serious?
So I'm playing around with the cat last night, as we often do before going to bed. Sometimes she bites or scratches but never anything too bad. By some fluke I must have put my face a little too close, so when the cat lunged out, she bit my face. Right on the cheek. And it drew blood. So now I have two scratch scars on my cheek, one of which comes out from the side of my mouth, making me look like the Joker from the new Batman movie. Which isn't nearly as cool as it sounds, but oh well. Chalk another one up to Jeff being injury prone. On the bright side, Jen is going to finally let me grow a beard (for a little while, at least).
Labels:
Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so far nobody has commented on the scars
ReplyDeleteI figure this could be due to any one of several reasons:
1. too hideous to dare, fear they might break my fragile psyche
2. the beard too distracting
3. nobody really cares how I look near as much as I do