Monday, October 20, 2008

Counting Down The Days

We are finally starting to feel like we might just be ready for the baby to come.  Well, I think Jen would physically like it to be over ASAP, but in terms of being organized, I think we're almost there.  We've got the bags packed, the nursery set up, and of course a number of coupons set aside for the "Jeff picks up dinner and brings it home" nights that we are expecting.

In other news, I finally finalized my CelticsBlog deal where I'll be moving the blog to SBNation.   It is pretty neat that so many people like reading what I have to say about the Celtics.  I'm an online celebrity - which means I can enjoy a few perks (free tickets to games, press passes, exchanging emails with the owner of the team) and I don't have to worry about the paparazzi following me around.

No comments:

Post a Comment