Sunday, October 26, 2008

Girl Time

I had a lot of quality girl time this weekend with my friends.  On Friday, I got to hang out after school for a few hours with all of my friends from work.  It was a great way to unwind after a long week and I enjoyed the company and food.  On Saturday, I got to do pretty much the same thing, but with all of my friends from church.  It was also a productive evening, as I got some more work done on my wedding scrapbook.  My plan is to make some real progress on it after I stop working this week and while I'm waiting for Baby Clark to make her debut.  It was fun looking at some of the letters and poems (yes, poems!) my husband has written to me over the years.  I am so lucky to be married to such a romantic.  I've also probably embarrassed him completely at this point so I better stop!

So back to the girls...today I got to hang out with my good friend Lauren.  It was nice, even though it was for a brief time.  I will be sad to see her go back to Croatia when her baby is born, but I am lucky to have had these past few months to spend with her. 

It's funny how things work out though.  As I will have one good friend leaving town in the new year, another good friend will be moving back into town.  My friend Alexis, who I taught with for many years, just shared that she and her husband will be moving back in January.  It's going to be hard for her to leave Syracuse (where her family lives), but at least they are moving back to many close friends that are still in the area.

The new image header on our blog is a picture from the girls' night on Saturday.  Can you guess which bump is mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment