Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Daddy Changes

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Daddy's Girl"]Daddys Girl[/caption]

Yes, I do change diapers, as the title suggests.  In fact, before last week, I never changed a diaper and now I've totally lost count.  However, the changes I'm talking about are with me.  Here are some ways I've changed since Kira entered the world.

  • I drive on average 10 mph slower.

  • I woke up today with a nursery song stuck in my head for the first time ever (and not the last time I'm sure).

  • I was never big on naps before, now I'd pay $100 for an extra half hour of sleep.

  • I only have a passing interest in the Celtics right now.  Others are filling in nicely on the blog and I am content to let it stay on auto-pilot for the next week or so.


But I guess the biggest change has to be the fact that I'm a big gob of goo.  I mean, I used to be a romantic, but I've turned into a total sap.  I just can't get over how adorable our little girl is.  The screaming and diapers and all that stuff is all forgotten the moment I look at her little cheeks and her tiny nose and just the whole cute baby package.

So, I'm still the same person, but I'm now a big sappy daddy.  That suits me just fine.

1 comment:

  1. this is the cutest posting ever. we are so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete