Sunday, December 7, 2008

Better And Better

[gallery]It occured to me that we haven't really updated much since talking about how fussy a baby we have. The good news is that she is getting better already.  She's still pretty fussy and has moments when she's difficult.  But overall she's settling into some patterns.  Or maybe we are getting better at soothing her and figuring out what she's asking for when she cries.  Probably a little of both.

She's sleeping sometimes up to 4 hours at a time at night.  She has nice moments during the day when she's awake and not crying.  The pacifier does help, but moreso it is just a matter of combination of things work to make her feel pacified.  Every baby is different, so it is just a matter of figuring out what works for ours.

We were able to bring her to the Teammates Christmas party last night, and for the most part she was a sleepy angel (thanks in part to our friend Carey holding her for half the night).  It was great to get out and see our friends and show off our beautiful baby.  So today we felt good enough to bring her to Church this morning.  I think we'll be able to get out more now.

2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! I love that little dress and the pic with Sophie:) So sweet! I promise it just keeps getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! I love that little dress and the pic with Sophie:) So sweet! I promise it just keeps getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete