Thursday, January 29, 2009

Death By Peanut Butter?

Today is a sad, sad day for me.  Peanut butter products everywhere are being recalled. One of my favorite foods is peanut butter.  When I get sick of ham sandwiches, I go with the old PB&J.  Reese's Cups are my favorite candy.  Jen got me some ice cream with chocolate and peanut butter that I've been eating for weeks.

And to top it off, Jen called me at work today and asked about the peanut butter crackers I've been eating in my lunches.  Yup, they are on the list of recalled items.  Apparently 6 people have died, including 2 in VA.

Well, if you don't hear from me again, please speak well of me at my funeral.  And please, skip the PB&J and go to McDonalds, ...for your health.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to report they still have Skippy on the shelves in Italy (on the military base)! Woohoo!!! Croatia does not have PB and I've been craving some. I'm risking my life, but I need a PB&J!

    ReplyDelete