Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Day

Today has been a nice day for 3 reasons:

1. Our friends, Andy, Jeanna, and their daughter, Kathryn-Anne came over and brought us a yummy lunch! Kathryn-Anne had fun playing with Kira and sang the cutest song when giving thanks for the food!
103
2. My friend, Lauren, treated me to a signature massage at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa! It was a relaxing afternoon and we had some good girl time!

3. Kira is 2 months old today!
162

1 comment:

  1. I love Kathryn-Anne's name...especially cause it's very similar to mine: Anna-Kathryn! And to think I thought I was the only one out there with a hyphenated name! Better warn her to start working on writing her name out FAST because the time they give you in school during a test will NOT be enough! :) Glad to hear/see that you're thriving as a family!

    ReplyDelete