Usually I tell Jeff never to get me chocolate for Valentine's Day because I get a ton from students at school. This year I won't be getting my usual stash because I'm not working. Jeff asked me what type of chocolate I would like and I really couldn't think of anything more original than chocolates with caramel inside of them.
I went to Costco this afternoon to fill a prescription an ointment to treat Kira's blocked tear duct and my eyes were immediately drawn to the Godiva gift cards. Usually, you pay $40 to get $50 worth of gift cards to a Godiva store or Godiva.com, but this week they are only $30! I called Jeff to make sure it was okay that I buy my own Valentine's Day present and he said it was fine. He was probably thinking it was one less thing for him to do! He asked me (jokingly) if I'd like to pick out my flowers while I was there too.
On Saturday we are going to go out on a date while my parents watch Kira. The plan is to eat dinner at Maggiano's, go to Tysons to get Cold Stone Creamery for dessert, stop by the Godiva store to pick out some chocolates, and then go see a movie.
Does anyone have any recommendations on what to get at Godiva or which movie we should see?
Clearly, get a 100+ piece box of chocolates for Teammates Snacks on Sunday 2/15! 0:-) ;-p
ReplyDeletedefinitely Fanboys...
ReplyDeleteIt should live up to Jeff's usual high Shakespearean standards....
--doug >
Grandma and Grandpa say to bring us a piece too since we will be babysitting!
ReplyDelete