Kira smiled for Jen first (several weeks ago) and I got to see my first smile the next day. However, Kira's first laugh was a family event!
I was killing time at Jen's parents' place (waiting for Jen to get ready to go) so I figured I'd put Kira on the guest bed. For fun I decided to start bouncing the bed all around her (making her wiggle like a bowl of jello). Then I alternated that with giving her a raspberry on her belly. She started smiling right away and soon we heard our first giggle! It was adorable.
We haven't been able to duplicate the event yet, but we'll keep trying. We are very much looking forward to hearing her laugh more on a regular basis. My go-to prayer for Kira has always been "please let her be a happy and healthy baby" and so far so good!
Kira is sooooo cuuuute!!!! Phil and I have been following her progress and she is one happy lucky baby!!! :)
ReplyDelete