Friday, March 20, 2009

Caption This:

dsc_15111

What caption would you give this picture?

10 comments:

  1. how could you buy a snuggie?
    &lt grin &gt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, monseigneur, I guess the blue is a bit bright, but I thought it might brighen up the monastery for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hogwarts? Yes, I wanted to talk to you about my wizards robe order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! I laughed outloud seeing that one! Last night, as I struggled to keep a blanket around me while working on my laptop, I actually thought, "I could use a Snuggie about now"....GASP, I can't believe after all the ridicule I've heaped on the snuggie that I'm beginning to see its appeal!! Even more shocking though is that Jeff, the ultimate king of cool, is wearing a snuggie--what would his sports blog audience say!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Place an order please for 100 shares of "Snuggie" (Technical stock on the NASDAQ.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha!! i can't think of a caption but it looks like a good length too, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Gandalf the Grey was no more...and thus heralded the renaissance of Gandalf the Cobalt."

    ReplyDelete
  8. the fact that it reaches the floor is the most impressive feat of the whole thing ...

    by the way ... who are you on the phone with? your redneck stockbroker i presume?

    ReplyDelete