Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Pictures and Videos

[caption id="attachment_632" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Kira is ready for the beach next month!"]Kira is ready for the beach next month![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_636" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Superbaby!"]Superbaby![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_637" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Riding the motorcycle at Fuddruckers!"]Riding the motorcycle at Fuddruckers![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_640" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Can I sleep here tonight?"]Can I sleep here tonight?[/caption]

Kira's Laugh:

[googlevideo=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3861982214338747177]

Kira rolled over all on her own on Tuesday - 3 times!  I managed to get it on video today:

[googlevideo=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1686825620508784357]

7 comments:

  1. all the pics are soo cute!! and i love her laugh, what a perfect little laugh =) i love the caption can i sleep here tonight, ha, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Kira! I love the swimsuit. We can't wait to see her in action at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Kira, very sweet laugh and the bathing suit is so adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mean old mom, making your baby cry until she rolls over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, it's more like mean old doctor! The doctor put a lot of pressure on us to get her rolling over. I am happy to report though that she rolled over a few times today and without crying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry about the dr so much - all babies do things on their own time table. Some skip things all together. Dylan walked early but didn't talk much until he was 3. Abby was a late walker and still talks to much. It is funny that when they roll over they cry - my kids hated to be on their stomachs. You are doing a great job - keep it up. I can't wait to see her! I wish it was sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Owen loved watching Kira's videos!

    ReplyDelete