Tuesday, May 26, 2009

OBX - Part 1

A lot of you have been asking how our trip was...it was great!  Even though it felt good to come home after 10 days of vacation, we had a lot of fun and did a lot of relaxing.  The weather was good for part of the week so we did get some beach time in.  We ate a lot...2 buffets, pounds and pounds of chocolate, doughnuts, a meat feast to end the trip, and so much more!  I think I definitely got my fill of hush puppies.


We took a ridiculous amount of pictures at the beach, so I'm going to post a few tonight and some more in the next few days:


[caption id="attachment_719" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="At the Beach!"]At the Beach![/caption]
[caption id="attachment_720" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="I love the pool!"]I love the pool![/caption]
[caption id="attachment_721" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Tasting my Feet for the First Time"]Tasting my Feet for the First Time[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_723" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Antlers?"]Antlers?[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_724" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Hey, I want those..."]Hey, I want those...[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_725" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Yummy"]Yummy[/caption]

3 comments:

  1. Love it! She looks so much older. Can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great photos! We can't wait to see you all again. I've got to get Grandpa to print up some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let us know which ones you like and we'll send you the files so you get a better resolution.

    ReplyDelete