Sunday, June 7, 2009

Busy on Saturday, Sleepy on Sunday

Yesterday we had a very busy day.  We spent the afternoon at a party, celebrating the completion of law school for one of Jeff's good friends.  Then we went to Red, Hot and Blue for dinner with a bunch of friends from church.  We have been battling colds the past few days so it's no surprise that we wore ourselves out.

Today we spent a good part of the day sleeping and enjoying having a day with not much to do.

[caption id="attachment_757" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Still smiling after a long day!"]Still smiling after a long day![/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_758" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="All dressed for church, only to be kidnapped by Grandma in the parking lot!"]All dressed for church, only to be kidnapped by Grandma in the parking lot![/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_759" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Resting on Daddy"]Resting on Daddy[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_760" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Daddy Dressed Me"]Daddy Dressed Me[/caption]

2 comments:

  1. Hey I have to stand up for my Brother against the oppressors (wives/moms everywhere) who expect the unreasonable effort of actually getting clothes that match and look appropriate for the weather/season.

    Its my firm belief that wives/moms should be happy that the kids are clothed at all and not running around like little aborigines.

    clearly I've been accosted by similar claims in the last week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my favorite pictures of Kira!

    To clarify - I only kidnapped Kira because she was sound asleep in her carseat. We ran into Jeff as we left church and they were parking to come to church. We switched cars and brought her home. But -- I will kidnap her any time I have a chance! :)

    She is so much fun to be with!

    Grandma Carpenter

    ReplyDelete