Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Da-Da and Waving

Kira started doing two things yesterday. She woke up saying Daa-ddd-daa-ddd-ddd and continued to say it throughout the day. I don't know if that really counts as a first word. I'm waiting until she looks at Jeff and says, "Da-da." She did make the D sounds for Jeff last night though and he was thrilled to hear it! And because I'm competitive by nature, I have to throw in the fact that about a month ago she said Mmm-mmm-maaa-maaa while playing in her pack n play. :)

Kira also decided to start waving yesterday. We were at the plant stand yesterday and the lady working there got her to wave multiple times. She waved some more today and I think she is fascinated with watching her hand move like mine. I can tell she is very proud of herself each time she does it!

I'll try to get these two things on a voice recording and video and then I will post them.

1 comment:

  1. Jen, you are TOTALLY justified in claiming the first word. ;-p

    ReplyDelete