I love your new blog, I tried doing the trying a new recipe thing once a week and it worked for a while and made cooking fun again but then...........I am inspired by your blog so I will try again:)The spinach dish looks yummy! Keep bloggin!
That is awful about the pedicure blister........I love pedicures too and if you ever want to try it again...I have a great lady who is super sanitary for this germ-phobic gal so I am sure you would like her too:) You might want to try liquid bandage-we just bought this recently for blisters and it seems great:) (blisters from new shoes not pedicures)
I love your new blog, I tried doing the trying a new recipe thing once a week and it worked for a while and made cooking fun again but then...........I am inspired by your blog so I will try again:)The spinach dish looks yummy! Keep bloggin!
ReplyDeleteThat is awful about the pedicure blister........I love pedicures too and if you ever want to try it again...I have a great lady who is super sanitary for this germ-phobic gal so I am sure you would like her too:) You might want to try liquid bandage-we just bought this recently for blisters and it seems great:) (blisters from new shoes not pedicures)