Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby Bribery

Kira has been on the cusp of crawling for over a week now.  Everyone warns us that once she has started crawling we'll never get any rest.  That's probably true, but we can't help but root for her to reach that next step in her development.

So far she's mostly been pushing herself up on her hands and knees and then falling on her face reaching forward.  So we've been looking for something to motivate her.  Toys are fine and food is ok but I think we might have found just the thing... MONEY!





5 comments:

  1. You go, Kira! Starting with expensive taste early! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious. Why didn't i think of that. Oh yea b/c i'm not a business person. I put a computer out for caroline and she just didn't go for it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS all about the Benjamins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Let's see... if we invest those $20's now, how much will she have to go after in her teens? Jeff, I'm sure you can help us figure this out.

    ReplyDelete