This morning Kira crawled up the stairs after our cat. I saw her start to take her first step so I immediately positioned myself behind her but let her keep going to see how far she would go. She would have trouble getting her footing every few steps and then got tired about 3/4 of the way up. A little later she chased the cat upstairs again so we made a second attempt up the stairs. She went all the way up, very quickly this time and only lost her footing once. It's amazing how much she improved after one attempt!
Last night I had dream where she was still very little and running ahead of me...could this be coming around the corner?
great, now I have to worry that she's going to fall down the stairs and end up absent minded like me
ReplyDeleteWell we are home from our fantastic trip to Alaska! The first thing we did this morning was to go see Kira (and Jennifer) at 8:00 am before her next nap. She is going up the stairs a lot faster now than in this video! We love hearing her voice in the video as she makes her climb. :)
ReplyDeleteGrandma and Grandpa Carpenter