Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Time with the Family

While we were in MA, we spent a lot of time with Jeff's family and just hanging out at home.  We also had a little birthday celebration for Kira since her relatives on the Clark side were unable to come to VA for Kira's 1st birthday party.

[caption id="attachment_1214" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Kira tasted her first doughnut from Dunkin Donuts!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1215" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="She was so excited to listen to Matthew read a book!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1223" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption=" Her (2nd) Birthday Cake - Kira knows Grandpa Clark as "Grandpa Quack-Quack""][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1217" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="She was on a sugar high after this..."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1218" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Something New to Cuddle!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1219" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Matthew and Abby helped Kira open the presents!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1220" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Silly Time"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1221" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="I thought I was getting a kiss but it turned out to be a lick..."][/caption]

3 comments:

  1. Ha!
    My kid licked me the other day too. I was a bit taken-a-back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the picture of Matthew reading to Kira! She looks like she is enjoying it. It's too bad Kira's cousins don't live closer. I can tell she likes them!

    ReplyDelete