[caption id="attachment_1427" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Jeff danced his way to a win where that piano is!"]
[caption id="attachment_1428" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Taken on a Formal Night"]
[caption id="attachment_1429" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Best Meal of the Cruise"]
[caption id="attachment_1430" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Everyone was getting their picture taken here, so I thought I would participate to kill some time."]
One thing we really liked about Princess Cruises are the Movies Under the Stars. On most of their ships they have a giant movie screen on the top deck that shows movies during the day and at night. You can swim or relax on a lounge chair while you watch the movies. At night, they bring around blankets and popcorn. We didn't get to watch very many movies because we were tired or because they showed football games on other nights, but we did make the most of it towards the end of the cruise. We watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, 17 Again (we actually liked this!), and GI Joe (also better than expected).
[caption id="attachment_1431" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="(to give you an idea)"]
We saw quite a few mega-yachts while we were at the ports:
[caption id="attachment_1433" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Slipstream - available to rent for a mere $178K-$200K a week!"]
[caption id="attachment_1434" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="12th Largest Yacht in World"]
[caption id="attachment_1435" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Al Mirqab - 8th Largest Yacht in World, Owned by Prime Minister of Qatar"]
Great dress! I love formal nights.
ReplyDeletehe won a dance contest? goodness, how do you not have video of that. jeff must have some serious moves that he's been hiding! impressive!
ReplyDeleteSo we need to be told in advance the next time you guys go on a cruise so we can join you.
ReplyDelete--doug
Joelle, I'm not a great dancer, I'm just a really big ham on the dance floor. You just have to know how to sell it!
ReplyDelete