Kira was a little scared of the first moon bounce and giant slides, but she loved everything else! There were also some inflatable obstacle courses that she wasn't able to do yet but they looked like a lot of fun. I will definitely be taking her back to this place. Thank you to our friend Renee for discovering this place!
[caption id="attachment_1442" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Hanging out with her pal, Gavin"]
[caption id="attachment_1443" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="She thought these were exciting even though I did not!"]
[caption id="attachment_1444" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="She was drawn immediately to this since she has one at Grandpa's house"]
[caption id="attachment_1445" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Playing Peek-a-Boo in the Castle"]
[caption id="attachment_1446" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Exploring the Wooden Train"]
[caption id="attachment_1447" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Kira LOVED this moon bounce!"]
[caption id="attachment_1448" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="She thought it was great fun to fall down and giggle!"]
[caption id="attachment_1449" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Quack, Quack"]
[caption id="attachment_1450" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="This room was perfect for her!"]
I am glad she had fun.
ReplyDeleteaww so cute! it looked like so much fun! i'm bummed we weren't able to go! next time=)!
ReplyDelete