[caption id="attachment_1464" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="Modeling the new robe that Grandma Clark made for her!"]
[caption id="attachment_1466" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Let's Eat!"]
[caption id="attachment_1465" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="A Yummy Meal = A Happy Girl"]
[caption id="attachment_1467" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Cheese!"]
[caption id="attachment_1463" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Helping Grandma Clark Open Presents!"]
This morning we got up early and made the trek to Lowe's to get some supplies for some projects around the house. The first project the guys tackled was replacing the ceiling fan in our sitting room/bedroom/loft area. The old ceiling fan remained unused for many years because it made scary noises and movements and I was always worried that the blades would fall off and decapitate me. Jeff's dad finally motivated us to replace it and it went well! The tricky part was installing it because the fan is mounted on an ceiling that is approximately 13 feet off of the ground and on a 30 degree angle. We put Jeff's dad's engineer brain together with my dad's equally nerdy brain and they came up with a working solution that managed to injure no one and install a new fan for our enjoyment! Now only if we had some warmer weather where I would actually want to use a fan!
[caption id="attachment_1461" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="Up in the Air"]
[caption id="attachment_1462" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="The New Fan"]
The second project planned for the weekend is replacing the leaky kitchen faucet....keep your fingers crossed that all works out! My goals for the weekend are to rest and recover from a nasty cold, make a dent in the huge stack of books I have to read, and organize some closets in the house and de-clutter.
I can think of some projects I would like Chris to do this weekend but he might be shoveling all weekend!
ReplyDeleteWe enjoyed being part of Pat's birthday celebration. The cake was yummy! Kira seemed so excited to be surrounded by all of her grandparents. She's a cutey!
ReplyDelete