Sunday, September 26, 2010

Apple Picking

Today we went apple picking and had a great time!  Kira had fun and only tried to put one rotten apple in our bag.  Jeff enjoyed his first experience of picking something from a tree and eating it.  I probably ate more apples than I picked.  Now I have a lot of apples and I'm hoping to find some good recipes to use them in.  If you have any good apple recipes, please send them my way!

[caption id="attachment_1863" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="Hooray!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1864" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Apple in Hand"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1865" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Pull!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1866" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="27 Weeks"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1868" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Giving an Apple to Logan"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1867" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Up on Top"][/caption]

2 comments:

  1. Kira looks so old! Which just makes me sad because it reminds me we haven't seen you all in awhile.... only two more years to go!

    These are great pictures, especially the one on the banner. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! You look wonderful and Kira is so cute.

    I hope we can go apple picking this year.

    ReplyDelete