We had a very busy day today! We started the day by stopping at Dunkin Donuts for free lattes on our way to church. I got a Caramel Apple Latte with skim milk and it was SO good! This was the first of many sugary things I was to eat all day. After church we headed to a BBQ with our friends from church. The weather was beautiful and Kira had fun walking around barefoot in the grass and playing with her friends. After enjoying the food and sunshine we headed to a birthday party for the little girl that lives next to my parents. It was held in the soft playroom at a rec center in Alexandria. Kira loved playing in the ball pit and then we enjoyed our second lunch of the day - pizza and cake. Around 3:00, Jeff took a very tired Kira home for a nap while I headed to my book club with my old coworkers. Normally I pig out on all of the good food we have at book club but I wasn't too hungry at this point. However, I did find some room for quite a bit of candy and a Dove ice cream bar. I wish I had never eaten that ice cream bar because now I know how good they taste and I want more! When I got home we took Kira to the playground and on a walk around the neighborhood to look at all of the inflatable Halloween decorations. I am now on the couch and that is where I will stay until I head to bed!
I'm tired just reading all that! Sounds like a fun day.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun day! Thanks for fitting us in! :)
ReplyDelete