Today we took Kira to see Santa at the mall. She was so excited to see him and literally ran through the mall while talking about him. Of course, as soon as she entered "Santa's Workshop" she became scared. I took her over to him and she tried to run away. With the help of a lollipop we were able to bribe her into sitting next to him and posing for a picture. She managed to hold a 30 second conversation with him but she wouldn't make eye contact. Santa promised her a doll for Christmas so we'll just have to see if she is a good girl!
It was so cute to see Kira running through the mall to see Santa and then have her "put the brakes on" as soon as she got close to him. It helped that he was really friendly and nice to her. I'm glad I was able to be there! Grandma
ReplyDelete