Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hearts, Hugs, and Kisses

We had a lot of fun celebrating Valentine's Day this year.  On Saturday we went to a MOPS pancake breakfast.  Kira had fun catching and eating pancakes, playing with her friends, and making valentines.















On Valentine's Day Kira had a lot of fun treats like heart shaped doughnuts and pancakes.  She told me in the car that she loves sugar so that led to a discussion about nutrition.  She loves to eat sweet things, but she is always content with a tiny serving.  I think it's funny how she always picks milk over juice and believes that raisins and craisins are desserts.  I'm sure that won't last forever!

I was sick on Sunday and Monday so Jeff and I had to cancel our dinner plans on Valentine's Day.  We were still able to enjoy a quiet dinner together at home after Kira went to bed.  Even Logan cooperated and fell asleep so Jeff could eat his meal with two hands.









1 comment:

  1. The pictures of Logan in his "I love Mommy" shirt and Kira with the donut are two of my new favorites! Grandma

    ReplyDelete