This year we had a beautiful, warm day on Easter. We enjoyed a wonderful church service in the morning and spent the rest of the day hanging out with the family. We even squeezed in a shopping trip to Buy Buy Baby to buy nursery furniture for my sister's baby GIRL!
Kira had a lot of fun hunting for Easter eggs. She got excited about each egg that she found and never got tired of doing it. It will be fun to watch in a couple of years when Logan and the new cousin can join in on the fun!
[slideshow]
Yay!!! I've been wondering about Liane's baby, but when I think to ask, I'm no where near a computer! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteKira was so much fun to have around this Easter! She was excited and happy about everything! I think Logan is going to be tall and thin like his Daddy. Right after the picture was taken with his Daddy, we looked down on the grass and his pants had fallen off! He is just the happiest little guy, smiling at everyone.
ReplyDeleteGrandma
Kira looks so grown-up and Logan has changed so much. We can't wait to see them again!!
ReplyDelete