Sunday, October 2, 2011

Newest Addition

A very special baby was born on September 24th, my new niece!  Emma Riley Peterson decided to arrive while we were on vacation so we had to wait until the 25th to meet her.  I don't think I've ever been so excited for a vacation to come to a close.  She weighed seven pounds, seven ounces and was 20 inches long.  From some of the first pictures I thought she looked just like my own kids but now I'm starting to see some small differences.  I love this sweet little girl and look forward to watching her grow up.  Congratulations, Liane and Jeremy!

[caption id="attachment_2557" align="aligncenter" width="199" caption="Meeting Emma"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2558" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Meeting Her Cousins"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2559" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="First of Many Kisses"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2560" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Chewing on Papa's Finger"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2561" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="What's that in there?"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2562" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="(Logan) Cooperating for a Swaddling Demo"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2563" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="I LOVE to see her in Kira's old outfits!"][/caption]

2 comments:

  1. Emma looks adorable and Logan just looks huge next to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma is such a sweetheart. We are so excited to have another grandchild!

    ReplyDelete