Six weeks before the four other television broadcast networks roll out their schedules, NBC said it was picking up 12 new shows, including dramas based on the stories of King David, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Robinson Crusoe, Merlin and the 1980s series "Knight Rider."
First of all, Knight Rider! (click here for the best picture ever)
Second of all, I just read Robinson Crusoe this year, so I'm excited about that.
I don't know about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, but maybe this is Christian Slater's big comeback! Maybe not.
Finally, David is my favorite character in the Bible (ok, other than Jesus). So that could be really good or really bad. I don't know how they'll translate a "man after God's own heart" to the politically correct masses without completely watering down the message, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Here's the full Fall Lineup.
No comments:
Post a Comment