In case you haven't heard yet, we're expecting our first child in mid November! Above is the ultrasound we got at 8 weeks. Around week 20 we'll find out if it is a boy or girl and we'll let everyone know at that point. My parents had 3 boys and Jen's parents had two girls. So one of us is going to have to get used to something different. Either way I'll be happy. If it is a boy, I'm sure he'll get into sports (not that I'll push it on him or anything). If it is a girl, I still hope she'll enjoy sports, but regardless I'll be spoiling her rotten - just like I do with Jen.
I love playing with kids. I never knew this about myself until my brother had his first child, but now I'm hooked. I turn into Jungle Gym Jeff whenever kids are around. My only fear is that my kids won't be able to take me seriously! Hopefully they'll never grow up and neither will I.
Yay!!! What a beatuiful sweet sight & picture, I love it! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete