Monday, May 12, 2008

An Exciting Afternoon

This afternoon, I left a boring SOL meeting at school to go to the doctor to hear the baby's heartbeat. After a frustrating hour of waiting around for the doctor, she finally showed up. We got to hear the hearbeat, which you can hear here:

[audio http://squawktalk.simplyadvanced.biz/audio/babyclark.mp3]

Then, the doctor asked if I wanted to stay a little longer and get another ultrasound. I did not hesitate to say, yes! I was not supposed to see the baby for another 7 weeks. This time around was so much more moving than the first two times when it was just tiny little blob that kind of looked like a baby. You'll probably think the pictures still aren't that clear, but I promise that we got to see the baby much better in person! The baby was moving so much that every time the doctor went to take a clear shot, it would move. My favorite part was looking at the baby's head and watching it's little hands and fingers jab in and out. Looks like the baby learned some moves from its mom's kickboxing classes!

(Can't see the arms and legs on this one)



Baby's Head, Arm, and Upper Torso

No comments:

Post a Comment