Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Nursery Furniture
On Sunday we ordered our furniture for the baby's nursery. We are so excited with what we picked out! It looks good, is a reputable brand, and the price was right! Now we have to get a bunch of other things done before we can even begin to set up the nursery...rearrange the house, have a yard sale, get new carpet, and paint the nursery. I have, however, set up all of the baby sutff I have accumulated so far in the closet. This child better like to read - I have tons of baby books so far thanks to my bonus points from Scholastic! I admit, I spent many minutes just sitting and admiring my organizational skills and all of the cute stuff before I could bring myself to shut the doors!
Labels:
Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You did a wonderful job on the closet honey. Our child is destined to be a bookworm. Nice job on the blog post too! We're a blogging family now.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the furniture!! And I totally relate to having lots of books-and loving to organize them. :) Good luck with the yard sale!
ReplyDelete