Friday, August 1, 2008

Pillow Problems

Now that I have been blessed with all of this time to sleep, sleep has become one of my least favorite things.  It's hot at night, I can't seem to get comfortable sleeping on my left side, and I often wake up with back pain.  My friend, Sarah, recommended that I try sleeping with a pillow under my stomach to support it.  This has helped a lot, but sleep is still not as good as I hoped.  So, today I bought something that I have always viewed as a waste of money, but I thought I'd give it a try since I am desperate.  It's a wedge-shaped pillow that fits under your stomach.  I'll test drive it tonight and see how it works...if it doesn't help, oh well, it didn't cost much!  Below is a visual for those of you (like certain family members) who have no clue what I'm trying to describe:

2 comments:

  1. Did it work? This is kind of like preparation for when the baby comes...you won't get a full night's sleep for a little while anyway. :) But it will come, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] Pillow Update I’m pretty sure I like the pillow.  I still haven’t slept much under normal conditions since I’ve gotten it, but I can [...]

    ReplyDelete