Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Jen!

Today is Jen's birthday and I just wanted to wish her the happiest of days.  She is a blessing in my life and in the life of those around her and I hope she understands how much she is loved.

The funny/great thing is that Jen has been so distracted by being an expectant mother, that she's hardly been thinking about herself.  Call it the maternal instinct kicking into high gear.  Case in point, we're kicking off the celebration today (after work) by going down to the local police station to have the car seats inspected.  How fun!

Of course this just makes it more important for me to spoil her rotten, especially on days like today.  Wish me luck.

So happy birthday Jen!  I love you!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jeff! You are so good to me! I can't wait to eat the cupcakes you made...rainbow chip ice cream cone cupcakes, my favorite!

    Today has gotten off to a good start. I got my free drink at Caribou Coffee, my friends surprised me at work with a potluck breakfast, and my students broke into song (Happy Birthday) when I saw them waiting in the hall for me as they arrived. It was so cute, especially since no adults prompted them to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are the cutest EVER! happy birthday jen!!! um, did jeff really make those cupcakes!? impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did make cupcakes (regular and in ice cream cones) but I can't say they look as good as that picture. Consider that an artists rendition of the one's I made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Jen!!! Wow impressive Jeff, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Jen!
    I wish I could send you some of the Celtics Pride ice cream (locally available...) Green mint with white and dark choclate chunks ...later.
    Bye-for-now,
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love the ice cream cone cupcakes! Nice work Jeff :) I hope you have a wonderful day Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! Hope you had a great day :) Love the cupcakes, Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alexis, there would be no ice cream cone cupcakes without you! You started a tradition. For those of you that don't know Alexis, we used to teach together and she always made me these on my birthday!

    ReplyDelete