It's a work in progress, but here are some pictures of what the baby's room looks like at this point! Thank you to our parents for buying the furniture and Liane and Jeremy for buying the bedding. Thanks also to Jeff and my Dad for painting the room and putting together the furniture! (Sorry if this sounds like an awards show acceptance speech!)
[gallery]
Nice job! Very relaxing.
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteHi Jeff and Jen, this is Abby !!!
ReplyDeleteI am staying overnight at Grandma and Grandpa's tonight while Mom and Dad are at a birthday party.
I am being brave!!!!
Skye may sleep on the bed with me later, we will see.
I love your nursery and so sorry about the cat-scratch.
Matthew went to school on my bus, and Friday was his first day by himself.
Bye,
Abby
Beautiful!!!
ReplyDeletethanks Abby and everyone else! Jen is a great home decorator
ReplyDeleteLet's see some belly pics :) You guys are gamers right?
ReplyDeleteThe room is beautiful and I love that shade of pink, it goes great with the furniture and bedding! So happy for you guys:)
ReplyDelete