Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yum!

Last night I went to The Melting Pot with my good friend Lauren, who is expecting a baby giirl the same day as me.  It's been years since I've been there and I forgot how much I liked it!  We took advantage of a special that they have the 2nd Tuesday of every month: Girls' Night Out!  You get a 4 course meal (cheese fondue, salad, meat/main course fondue, and dessert fondue) for $30 per person, which is a lot cheaper than the regular price.  My favorites of the night were the bread dipped in the cheese, battered caribbean chicken with teriyaki sauce, and graham cracker crusted marshmallows dipped in the chocolate and caramel fondue.  Is anyone getting hungry?!

Aside from all of the good food, it was a special time to share with Lauren as we talked about babies, boys (the ones we're married to), and reminisced about old times.

1 comment:

  1. that sounds SO GOOD! i'm going to have to take advantage of girls night. can't wait to celebrate you and baby c on the 20th!

    ReplyDelete