On Wednesday night, Jeff and I went on our tour of Fairfax Hospital. I was a little nervous about being presented with the reality of what is to come, but I walked out of the hospital very excited and ready to become a mom!
Jeff and I were both shocked by how big the labor and delivery room was. We're a bit nervous about not getting a private recovery room, but hopefully if it doesn't work out, I'll be too tired to even care. I think the highlight of the tour was getting to peek in at the nursery and watch a newborn get his first bath and get swaddled.
On a side note, I think I had my first braxton hicks contraction last night while in Kohl's and another one at home this morning. Who knows if that was what it really was, but all I know is that it hurt and was unlike anything else I have felt up to this point.
That's funny! I had my first BHCs when I was shopping in the Nordstrom Rack at Potomac Mills around 7.5 months. What is it about retail that inspires these? :-p
ReplyDelete