Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lucky Me...

Since Jeff has been around for most of Kira's life up to this point, he has changed the majority of her diapers. Today, he had to run out to Costco so I was called to diaper duty when I smelled something coming out of my little girl. We headed over to her changing table and sure enough, she had a dirty diaper. I was going through the motions of cleaning her up when all of a sudden, more poop came shooting out of her like water out of a garden hose! The funny thing is that I was just commenting to some friends yesterday about how I hadn't experienced this yet. It was gross and got everywhere, but we managed to get things cleaned up. I don't know if the changing pad cover will ever look clean again, but oh well. I am sure there are many more incidents like this to come in the future!

2 comments:

  1. This is kind of embarrassing to admit, but because of surprises like that, I used to top the diaper pad with a few sheets of newspaper before I got started on a poopy one for a couple of weeks there early on. It saved the pad a few times. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. The timing of this cracks me up since we were just talking about this yesterday:) It is shocking isn't it? It is amazing what a little one can do:)

    ReplyDelete