Friday, January 2, 2009

Back to the Gym

Today I went back to the gym for the first time since last February. I was fed up with not being able to fit into most of my pre-baby wardrobe. My mom came over to watch Kira and I headed off to Gold's. I did one of my favorite classes, Body Combat (kickboxing). I was pleased to discover that I could still do all of the old moves and it didn't feel like I had been away for too long. I also had a surprisingly high energy level.

Of course, I went and threw away all of that hard work when Jeff and I went to Macaroni Grill tonight...but it was worth it! There is always tomorrow and another gym class to look forward to! I'm going to attempt the 8:00 Body Attack class which is the most challenging one at the gym, as well as the class that is most likely to give me a heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment