Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Lost Files

My parents have been slackers when it comes to sharing with me pictures they take of Kira!  I decided it was finally time to get on their computer myself and copy the ones I wanted.  It's only taken me 7+ months to see some of these!

Some Sweet Ones:

[caption id="attachment_783" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Sweet Little Hands"]Sweet Little Hands[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_784" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="I think this happened a lot in the early months when Grandpa babysat..."]I think this happened a lot in the early months when Grandpa babysat...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_785" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Those Beautiful Baby Blue Eyes"]Those Beautiful Baby Blue Eyes[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_794" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Wiped Out"]Wiped Out[/caption]

Some Funny Ones:

[caption id="attachment_786" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="An Early Reader?"]An Early Reader?[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_787" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Wearing a "treasure" that I found in my childhood closet!"]Wearing a "treasure" that I found in my childhood closet![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_788" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="This horrible hat led to..."]This horrible hat led to...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_789" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="a "scar" (went away after a few hours) like Harry Potter!"]a "scar" (went away after a few hours) like Harry Potter![/caption]

Some New Ones:

[caption id="attachment_790" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Standing!"]Standing![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_791" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Trying out the new carseat in Grandma's car!"]Trying out the new carseat in Grandma's car![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_792" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Giving a Card to Grandpa on Father's Day"]Giving a Card to Grandpa on Father's Day[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. Amanda was looking at Kira's pics and said, "Oh, she looks beautiful, Kira does, in her red dress."

    We both loved the pics!

    ReplyDelete