Kira has been such a joy in our lives and a dream come true for me. I've been looking forward to being a Daddy for a while now and to see this beautiful, happy, healthy child smiling up at me is enough to make my heart melt day after day.
It was my first Father's Day and I had a great day with Kira and the rest of the family. I got hash brown casserole (Cracker Barrel recipe), Reese's Peanut Butter cookies, and of course some baby books with a Daddy theme.
We went with the rest of the family (the Northern VA crew) to all you can eat barbeque for lunch which made me so full I didn't even eat dinner. We also took Kira down to the swings, one of her favorite outdoor activities. Well, maybe it is her only outdoor activity besides being carried or pushed around.
It will also be great to see the other extended family (the Plymouth, MA crew) around mid July.
It was a great day and I feel blessed to have such a great family.
[caption id="attachment_778" align="aligncenter" width="499" caption="Happy on the Swing"]
No comments:
Post a Comment