Last Thursday Kira and I hosted playgroup for the first time. As you can see from the pictures, we had a big crowd and had a lot of fun. Kira woke up from her nap after everyone arrived and was excited to find all of her friends downstairs!
Later that evening Kira got to see her Aunt Liane and Juneau. Juneau had so much fun with Kira and tried to get her to play fetch with him. He also enjoyed sniffing her diaper as she crawled around.
On Saturday evening (the 25th) we went to a "Christmas in July Party" at a friend's house. We got do participate in a White Elephant gift exchange but I didn't come home with anything too exciting. I think Kira liked the discrete mathematics textbook though.
This evening we went to Fuddrucker's to eat with our good friends who just completed their two year stay in Europe. I am thrilled to have them back in VA for a couple of months! Kira was reunited with her best buddy who she hasn't seen since January and almost 3 year old Alek is just as fun and lovable as ever!
On a final note, Kira is not the only person in the Clark family that is getting new toys. Jeff got a new laptop (I don't know how we survived the last 6 months as a single computer family) and I got a new washing machine and dryer! We got some great deals and they are sure to make both of our lives a lot easier.
A new washer AND dryer... I am so jealous. Seriously!
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing you guys tonight... looking forward to some fun shopping trips!